Strepsils® Intensive provides fast, effective pain relief without numbing. It contains the anti-inflammatory and analgesic flurbiprofen which works for up to 4 hours to relieve throat soreness and helps eliminate painful swelling and tenderness of the throat.
How To Use
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Preparation and Usage:
- How to use:
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Suck one lozenge slowly every 3-6 hours, as required. Move the lozenge around your mouth occasionally as you suck it.
- Do not take more than 5 Strepsils Intensive lozenges in any 24 hour period.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package, in order to protect from moisture.
- Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not take if:
- You have or have ever had a stomach ulcer
- You are allergic to flurbiprofen, aspirin or NSAIDs (no steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or any of the other ingredients
- You have ever had wheezing, a runny nose or an itchy rash (hives) after taking flurbiprofen or other NSAIDs.
- You have previously experienced gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation whilst taking NSAIDs
- You have ever had heart failure
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before use if:
- You have asthma, or kidney, heart, liver, high blood pressure or blood clot problems
- You are taking any regular medicines or treatments, or other pain relievers containing aspirin or other NSAIDs
- You are, or may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Each Lozenge contains the active ingredient Flurbiprofen 8.75mg
Also contains Liquid Maltitol and Isomalt please refer to leaflet for further information and full list of excipients