NiQuitin products contain nicotine. Requires willpower. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label.
How To Use
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
What are NiQuitin Minis and what are they used for:
- NiQuitin Minis are used for relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms and cravings. This type of treatment is called Nicotine Replacement Therapy or NRT. NiQuitin Minis come in two strengths, each strength comes in its own pack.
- NiQuitin Mini 1.5mg Mint Lozenges are for smokers who smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day.
- NiQuitin Mini 4mg Mint Lozenges are for smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
- Sufficient lozenges should be used each day, usually 8-12, up to a maximum of 15. Continue use for up to six weeks to break the habit of smoking, then gradually reduce lozenge use. When daily use is 1-2 lozenges, use should be stopped.
- The active substance is nicotine.
- The other ingredients are mannitol (E421), sodium alginate (E401), xanthan gum (E415), potassium bicarbonate (E501), calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anhydrous (E500), acesulfame potassium (E950), Flavourings, magnesium stearate (E470b).
- NiQuitin Minis are sugar free
Directions for Use:
- Please follow the enclosed instructions or use as directed by your doctor.
Benefits & features:
- Comes in 1.5mg or 4mg to let you choose the right strength based on how much you smoke.
- Available in 20's and 60’s
- Do not use NiQuitin Minis if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to nicotine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine (see ingredients section above)
- Do not use NiQuitin Minis If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
- Talk to your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicines.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Talk to your healthcare professional before using NiQuitin Minis if you have/are:
- Heart or circulation problems including recent heart attack, stroke, angina, high blood pressure or occlusive peripheral artery disease.
- Allergic reactions.
- Allergic eczema or dermatitis,
- A history of epilepsy or fits.
- Stomach or duodenal ulcers.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Severe or moderate liver or severe kidney problems.
- Uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or a tumour of the adrenal gland.
- Stomach or duodenal ulcers or an inflamed oesophagus or gullet.
- Concerns about becoming dependent on this product.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.