What is it for
Night Nurse Cold Remedy has been specially formulated for night time use. It quickly relieves major cold and flu symptoms, helping you to get a good night’s sleep and to wake up feeling better.
Night Nurse Cold Remedy helps relieve:
- Sore throat pain
- Shivers, aches and pains
- Tickly cough
- Runny nose
Dosage: For oral administration only.
- Adults aged 16 years and over: Fill measure cup to 20 ml mark (four 5 ml spoonfuls). Take just before going to bed.
- Not to be given to children under 16 years of age except on medical advice.
- Only one dose should be taken per night.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Maximum duration of continued use without medical advice: 7 days.
- Elderly: The normal adult dose can be taken by the elderly.
- Other products containing paracetamol may be taken during the day but the total daily dose of paracetamol must not exceed 4000 mg (including this product) in any 24 hour period. Allow at least four hours between taking any paracetamol-containing product and this product.
- Should not be used with other cough or cold medicines, or any other antihistamine containing products, including those used on the skin.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Each 20ml dose of oral solution contains: Paracetamol 1000.0 mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 20.0 mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrochloride 15.0 mg
- Other ingredients: Liquid glucose, ethanol (alcohol), Macrogol 300, Sodium citrate, Ascorbic acid, Disodium edentate, Sodium cyclamate, Acesulfame K, Medicated flavour oil, Quinoline yellow (E104), Patent blue V (E131), Purified water
Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product