NICORETTE® INVISIPATCH™ is an effective once-a-day solution to help you deal with nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with giving up smoking.
How To Use
Adults over the age of 18: Apply one new patch (of appropriate strength) to the skin when you wake up (usually in the morning). Remove 16 hours later which is usually at bed time.
Apply one new 15mg Invisi Patch to the skin when you wake. Do this for the first 8 weeks. Then apply one new 10mg Invisi Patch to the skin when you wake. Do this for the next 4 weeks.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Nicotine patches will provide effective relief from cravings and withdrawal symptoms experienced when trying to stop smoking.
- 22.5cm transdermal patches each containing nicotine 1.75mg/cm (once daily patch for application to the skin, releasing 10mg, 15mg or 25mg depending on what patch is been used over 16 hours).
- Also contains medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephyhalate gilm (PET), acylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, alluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with alluminised single side, printing inks.
Directions for Use:
- Please follow the enclosed instructions or use as directed by your doctor.
- Do not continue to smoke or use any other nicotine products whilst using nicotine patches.
- If you have any heart, circulatory or stomach problems (including ulcers) ask your pharmacist or doctor before using nicorette patches.
- After use, place the patch in empty sachet or alluminium foil and dispose of in a place where children and animals cannot reach it.
Benefits & features:
- Controlled amounts of nicotine absorb through your skin into your bloodstream
- Comes in 10mg, 15mg or 25mg to let you choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- Helps control your nicotine cravings for up to 16 hours
- 10mg and 15 mg available in packs of 7
- 25mg available in packs of 7 and 14
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding unless advised by your doctor
- Do not store above 25 degrees celcius
- Do not exceed the stated dose
NICORETTE® products contain nicotine. Requires willpower. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. IRE/NI/19-3758
We at Nicorette think that giving up smoking is one of the most incredible things you can ever do, but also understand it's a challenge. Deciding to stop smoking is an important and difficult choice, so it is important to choose the right approach for you. When thinking about how to stop smoking, Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), like Nicorette, can help to manage cravings and withdrawal symptoms, helping you fight the urge to smoke. Nicotine Replacement Therapy delivers nicotine to the brain much slower than cigarettes making nicotine replacement therapy less addictive. It can help you to gradually reduce your nicotine intake, whilst helping to reduce the frequency and severity of nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Nicorette is here to help you quit smoking by giving you the information, tools, and support you may need along with Nicorette products which are clinically proven to help you quit smoking.