- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
Benefits & Features
- Goes beyond what can be achieved by saline nasal sprays.
- The patented mixture sachets contain ingredients with the precise concentration that makes a soothing, therapeutic nasal rinse solution.
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- 120 x mixture formula sachets, directions for use and detailed information leaflet.
- For maximum relief rinse twice a day.
Do not use if:
- If the nasal passage is completely blocked- you may rinse if you have a partially blocked nasal passage.
- If you have had an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you have had ear surgery.
Please note: Rinsing your nasal passages with plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not ever rinse with plain water.
Always read instructions and packaging before use.