Gaviscon Liquid Aniseed Oral Suspension relieves the symptoms of reflux such as heartburn and acid indigestion which are common in pregnancy or after food.
How To Use
Adults and children over 12 years, 10-20 ml (two to four 5 ml spoonful’s) after meals and at bedtime.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
- Original Aniseed Relief Oral Suspension
- For fast, soothing relief from heartburn and indigestion
- Gets to work instantly
- Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
- Relief even when lying down
- Suitable for use in pregnancy*
- Gaviscon Original Aniseed Flavour Liquid brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from heartburn and indigestion. It get to work in two different ways:
- 1) neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort
- 2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe burning sensation in your chest
- Gaviscon can help provide fast, soothing relief for both heartburn and indigestion.
- Gaviscon liquid does not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Gaviscon and the sword symbol are trade marks.
- Heartburn & indigestion
- Pack size: 600ML
Each 10ml contains 6.2 mmol of Sodium, Also contains Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate or freeze.