Designed for use by pregnant women who are at high risk of developing iron and folic acid deficiency during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
How To Use
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
- This medicine contains two active ingredients, ferrous fumarate and folic acid.
- Ferrous fumarate is a form of iron and folic acid is a member of the B group of vitamins.
- Both iron and folic acid are needed by the body for the formation of red blood cells.
- If the body does not receive adequate amounts of these nutrients, anaemia can develop.
- During pregnancy the daily requirement for both iron and folic acid increases.
What is it used for?
- Preventing iron and folic acid deficiency in pregnancy.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.