For the short-term relief from occasional constipation.
How To Use
Adults and children over 10 years: Take one or two tablets daily before bedtime, or as directed by your doctor.
If you have not taken Dulcolax before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary.
Swallow tablets whole, with water.
Children under 10 years: Consult your doctor
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
- For the short-term relief from occasional constipation.
- Dulcolax® Tablets have a special coating that helps ensure the medicine works only where needed.
- Laxatives do not affect the number of calories absorbed from food. This means they do not help with weight loss.
- Overnight relief
- Effective short-term relief from occasional constipation
- Relief in 6-12hrs
Each Gastro-Resistant Tablet contains 5mg Bisacodyl, Also contains: Lactose Monohydrate, Maize Starch, Sucrose, Glycerol, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Acacia, White Beeswax, Shellac, Carnauba Wax, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Yellow Iron Oxide (E172), Methacrylic Acid-Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Castor Oil, Macrogol 6000
Do not store above 25°C.Keep the blisters in the outer carton.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral administration.
- Dosage: Adults and children over 10 years: Take one or two tablets daily before bedtime, or as directed by your doctor. If you have not taken Dulcolax® before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary. Swallow tablets whole, with water. Children under 10 years: consult your doctor.
- Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information.
- If laxatives are needed for more than five days in a row, or if you have a persistent abdominal pain, consult your doctor.
- Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, an inflammatory gastrointestinal disorder, or severe dehydration, or if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breast-feeding.
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN