Driclor anti perspirant roll on is suitable for use on all skin types and by anyone for whom traditional anti-perspirants are inadequate.
Benefits & Features
- Driclor Solution - Combats excessive perspiration - Lasts for days, not hours.
- Driclor Solution is a clinically proven anti-perspirant for the treatment of excessive perspiration. Driclor Solution is especially suitable for people who perspire under normal conditions.
- The active ingredient is Aluminium Chloride. Aluminium chloride can help prevent you from sweating and over time, can reduce the amount of sweat your glands produce.
How to Use
- Always dry the affected area before applying Driclor Solution (otherwise irritation may occur).
- Initially apply once daily, last thing at night.
- In the morning, wash off the solution and continue to use your regular deodorant, as normal.
- After one to two weeks, you should notice a considerable improvement.
- Once sweating stops during the day, you can reduce applications, as required.
- Important Information on Driclor Solution
- Do not apply to wet, broken, sensitive, irritated or recently shaven skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Replace cap firmly after use.
- Store upright in a cool place below 25°C.
- Keep away from naked flames.
- Avoid contact with constume jewellery and polished metal surfaces.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.