Difflam Oral Spray is used to relieve pain and inflammation of a sore throat. The active ingredient benzydamine is an anti-inflammatory and local analgesics.
Difflam oral spray
- kills pain,
- reduces inflammation
- extremely effective in situations where the throat and mouth are both affected.
- painkiller and anaesthetic to provide effective relief from a sore throat
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product
- Adults and elderly: 4 to 8 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children: (6-12): 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: One puff to be administered per 4 kg body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs, 1½ - 3 hourly.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Who can use?
This product is for use in adults and children 6 years and older.
How to use?
Adults and elderly: 4 to 6 puffs, every 1 ½ to 3 hours.
Children 6 - 12 years: 4 puffs, every 1 ½ to 3 hours.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
This medication should not be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless advised by your doctor.
Driving and using machines
There are no known side effects which would impair your ability to drive or use machinery.
Possible side effects
This medication can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these are usually mild and do not affect everyone. If you experience any side-effects, please talk to your doctor.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
Written by an anonymous user on
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device