Deep Heat Well Patches are specially formulated to bring gentle heat to the pain area, providing fast effective relief from muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache and menstrual cramps. Excellent for before and after exercise.
How To Use
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Deep Heat Patches are odourless and provide up to 8 hours of deep penetrating warmth designed for the effective relief of backache, joint stiffness, muscular aches and pains, strains and sprains. This comfortable heating pad applies directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing as you go about your daily routine.
THIS PRODUCT IS AIR ACTIVATED. OPEN ONLY WHEN READY TO USE
Benefits & Features
- The Deep Heat Patch Features
- Odourless technology
- Up to 8 hrs of warmth
- Air activated, contains iron powder
- Versatile sizes – the small size is ideal for neck, arms and legs and the large size is ideal for the back and shoulders as well as for menstrual pain
- Good adhesion
- Discreet – can be worn under clothing
What is it used for?
- To treat everyday aches and pains such as tired, sore or overstretched muscles.
- To treat more painful conditions such as rheumatic pain, backache, sciatica, fibrositis and lumbago.
- Before and after exercise, when necessary and to treat minor sports injuries.
How does it reduce pain?
Deep Heat can be used to generate heat in tired, injured or sore muscles. As it is absorbed, your body’s natural enzymes turn its special blend of ingredients into a powerful painkiller.
How is it different?
A ‘topical’ treatment is one that is applied directly to the part of the body where you feel the discomfort. This is different to painkillers taken by mouth, which dissolve to release their ingredients into the bloodstream and throughout the body. Topical analgesics minimise the risk of side effects by delivering the drug to the area of application. They can also be an effective alternative to oral analgesics, or can be used in conjunction with oral analgesics if necessary.
How to use
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings.
- On flexible joints, use dressing tape to hold the patch in place.
- Do not bandage over the patch.
- Use only one patch on the same area in 24 hours.
- Single use only.
- Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch.
- Do not use if the patch is damaged or torn.
- All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritation, burns ar blisters.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot.
- If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage or a skin condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Do not use whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch, on infants, children, or persons unable to remove the patch on their own, or with other skin medications or other heat sources.