Daktarin 2% Cream is used to treat fungal infections and associated bacterial infections that develop on the skin in places such as your hands, feet, outer ear, trunk and groin and can even be used for the treatment of athletes foot and nappy rash.
How To Use
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Daktarin Cream 30g is ideal for the treatment of fungal infections such as nappy rash and athlete’s foot.
Benefits & Features
- 2% Miconozole nitrate
- Use along with Daktarin powder
- Use Daktarin Cream to treat infections such as Athlete's Foot, Dhobie Itch, Intertigo and infected nappy rash.
- Can be used include: Hands, Nails, Feet, Outer Ear, Trunk and Groin.
- The moisturising properties in Daktarin also help to soothe cracked and red skin.
How To Use
- Pierce the seal using the cap.
- Before application, ensure the affected area is washed and dried.
- Apply Daktarin Cream 2% directly to the infection and the surrounding area twice daily for up to 10 days or until all signs of infection have disappeared.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.