Buttercup Bronchostop Pastilles Is A Non-Drowsy Lozenge, Relief Of Coughs, Such As, Chesty Coughs And Dry, Tickly, Irritating Coughs And Catarrh Based On Traditional Herbal Medicinal Use Only
How To Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: 1 – 2 pastilles to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 12 pastilles can be taken per day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 7 days.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
BronchoStop Cough Pastilles are berry-flavoured pastilles that provide relief from irritating dry and chesty coughs.
Benefits & Features
- Contains natural herbal extract.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Berry Flavoured.
- 1 pastille contains the active ingredient: 59.5 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L. herb)(DER 7-13:1) extraction solvent: water.
- Also contains: Fructose and sorbitol (E420).
- See leaflet for further information.