BronchoStop is a herbal and medicinal cough syrup that soothes and relieves dry and chesty coughs.
How To Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Using the measuring cup provided, 15ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
BronchoStop Cough Syrup is a traditional herbal medicinal cough syrup that has been specially formulated to provide relief from itchy, dry, chesty coughs and catarrh.
Benefits & Features
- Contains natural herbal extracts.
- 100% alcohol free formula.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Suitable for anyone over 12 years.
- Relieves dry & chesty coughs.
- 15 ml of oral syrup (16.7 g) contains the active substances:
- 120 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L.,herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- 830 mg of extract (as liquid extract) from Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- Maltodextrin, Acacia (E414), Xylitol (E967), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Raspberry juice concentrate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid monohydrate, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Raspberry aroma flavouring (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene glycol (E1520)), Purified water.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.