BronchoStop is a herbal and medicinal cough syrup that soothes and relieves dry and chesty coughs.
How To Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Using the measuring cup provided, 15ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
BronchoStop Cough Syrup is a traditional herbal medicinal cough syrup that has been specially formulated to provide relief from itchy, dry, chesty coughs and catarrh.
Benefits & Features
- Contains natural herbal extracts.
- 100% alcohol free formula.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Suitable for anyone over 12 years.
- Relieves dry & chesty coughs.
- 15 ml of oral syrup (16.7 g) contains the active substances:
- 120 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L.,herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- 830 mg of extract (as liquid extract) from Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- Maltodextrin, Acacia (E414), Xylitol (E967), Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Raspberry juice concentrate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid monohydrate, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Raspberry aroma flavouring (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene glycol (E1520)), Purified water.