Acic is an anti-viral cream that is used for the treatment of cold sores.
How To Use
Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Acic Colde sore 5% w/w Cream is to be used for the treatment of cold sores.
- Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
- Each gram contains: Aciclovir 50mg
- Also contains: Stearoyl macrogolglycerides, Dimeticone 350, Cetyl Alcohol, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycerol and Purified water.
For Cutaneous Use.
Do not use in eyes.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.