Acic is an anti-viral cream that is used for the treatment of cold sores.
How To Use
Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Acic Colde sore 5% w/w Cream is to be used for the treatment of cold sores.
- Apply the cream to the affected area 5 times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for 5 days.
- Each gram contains: Aciclovir 50mg
- Also contains: Stearoyl macrogolglycerides, Dimeticone 350, Cetyl Alcohol, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycerol and Purified water.
For Cutaneous Use.
Do not use in eyes.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in the original package.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Read the enclosed leaflet before use.