Pharmacy Technician APPLY NOW
Certified Pharmacy Technicians
Full time - 2 positions available both on the Northside of Dublin
Part time - 1 position available on the Northside of Dublin
Location: Dublin North: We are looking for strong, organised technicians to join us. The suitable candidates will have at least 2 years experience as a qualified Technician in busy dispensaries.
References and certification will be checked.
Starting Date: ASAP
Excellent remuneration package for successful candidates
- Opening and Closing store
- Cash handling
- Stock rotation and merchandising
- Maintaining and implementing store standards
- Display EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE daily
- Take direction clearly
- Work well as part of a Team and bring a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to work daily
- History of large volume dispensing
- Receipt of prescriptions and checking their validity
- Selecting the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions and make up medication patient packs
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Proven experience as a Pharmaceutical Technician in Community Pharmacy is essential for this role
- Completion of a Pharmaceutical Technicians course is a must. Certification will be checked.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail