Buttercup Bronchostop Pastilles Is A Non-Drowsy Lozenge, Relief Of Coughs, Such As, Chesty Coughs And Dry, Tickly, Irritating Coughs And Catarrh Based On Traditional Herbal Medicinal Use Only
How To Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: 1 – 2 pastilles to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 12 pastilles can be taken per day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 7 days.
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 4pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
BronchoStop Cough Pastilles are berry-flavoured pastilles that provide relief from irritating dry and chesty coughs.
Benefits & Features
- Contains natural herbal extract.
- Non-drowsy formula.
- Berry Flavoured.
- 1 pastille contains the active ingredient: 59.5 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L. herb)(DER 7-13:1) extraction solvent: water.
- Also contains: Fructose and sorbitol (E420).
- See leaflet for further information.
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.